When you schedule your appointment with Aqua Clinic, you are agreeing to the following policies. Should you have any questions about our policies, and how they apply to your situation, please contact us via phone (416) 626-1881), e-mail email@example.com, or in-person at our clinic’s front desk.
- In order to obtain your desired appointment, we recommend scheduling your treatment as far in-advance as possible. A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation at Aqua Clinic. We hold this information as part of our cancellation policy requirements and only make necessary charges to your account on the date of your scheduled service. You can choose to pay with any other accepted methods of payment upon checkout.
- We ask that you please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation start time. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals; however, the length of the treatment may have to be adjusted to accommodate the next scheduled reservation. If the scheduled treatment cannot be adjusted based on how late you have arrived, you will be subject to the cancellation policy and charges, as per below.
- We value your business and ask that you respect the clinic’s scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations or rescheduling requests with less than 24 hours of notice (considered a late-cancellation) are subject to a cancellation fee of $50 dollars.
- All services require a credit card OR gift certificate to guarantee a reservation, so please have your card information ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation OR no-show. Upon checkout, you may choose to pay with any other accepted methods of payment (Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, or Cash).
- Please leave all jewelry and valuable items at home or with you at all times. Aqua Clinic is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Please note that all late arrivals may result in shortened services in order to properly serve other clients.
Taxes and gratuity
- Taxes are not included in products, service and treatment pricing. Gratuity is not required but appreciated.
- All gift card, gift certificate, and service purchases are non-refundable. We do not allow the third party sale of our gift cards. Any gift card being sold by any person or business that is not Aqua Clinic will be void. All funds are in Canadian dollars.
- All products purchased at Aqua Clinic can be exchanged or returned for a full refund within 14 days if unopened, unused, and is in resellable condition. After 14 days, considering the product is yet unopened, unused, and is resellable, we may accept the product for an exchange or store credit only. Opened or used items are not eligible for return/exchange unless they caused a reaction*.
*For returns due to a reaction, we require photo evidence of the symptoms in order for the product to be considered for return or exchange.
TREATMENTS / PACKAGES
- We are unable to process any returns for purchased packages or prepaid series of treatments. Aqua Clinic will make an effort to exchange the purchased packaged or prepaid series of treatments for an equal value product or other spa service offered at our location.